Asian Beef Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fast-cooking Asian Beef Stir Fry will be ready in no time. When the whole gang's hungry, this is the perfect meal to whip up quickly.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound boneless top sirloin
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce or teriyaki sauce
- Warm cooked rice
What to Do
- Slice meat diagonally across grain into very thin strips. Pour oil around top of a preheated wok or large nonstick skillet, coating sides; heat at medium-high (375 degrees) until hot. Add meat and garlic; stir-fry until browned.
- Add broccoli stir-fry vegetables and oyster sauce to wok; stir-fry 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve over warm cooked rice.
As you start this stir-fry, put on the water for quick-cooking rice. Supper's ready when the stir-fry sizzle simmers down!