Bacon Cheddar Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the classic recipe for Bacon Cheddar Burgers, and one that gets its special flavor from a bit of Worcestershire sauce mixed right in the ground beef. That's the secret to the zesty taste to these hearty burgers. You'll feel like the master of your grill when you serve these.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 hamburger rolls
- 6 cooked crispy bacon slices, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine group beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling. Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over burgers and cook 1 to 2 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Place on rolls and top with bacon. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!