We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat your family to an Italian-style dinner with this easy recipe for Meatball Cacciatore. MaryAnn, who sent us this recipe from Florida, uses frozen meatballs to cut prep and cooking time in half, so her family can get to eating this flavorful dish even faster!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen pepper and onion blend
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen meatballs
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine pepper and onion blend, garlic, black pepper, and water; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until onions are translucent. Add frozen meatballs and cook, covered, 5 to 8 minutes, or until heated through.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add olives, mushrooms, and sauce; stir mixture and cook, covered, 10 more minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve over rice or pasta along with some garlic bread!
- And check out the other winning recipes, Chilean Corn Pie and Grandma's Gourmet Chicken Pot Pie, for some more delicious recipes using just a handful of ingredients and convenient shortcuts!
- If you'd like more easy and delicious recipes like these, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 423
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 1,982mg 83 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!