Two Boys Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Angela, in Texas, has two boys with big appetites for casseroles, so she came up with this recipe for Two Boys Casserole. It combines all of their favorites into one meaty and hearty dish. We bet everyone at the table will be pleased to find the creamy, beefy goodness underneath that layer of crispy potato tots!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen potato tots, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, onion, salt, and pepper until meat is browned. Add peas and stir. Add soup, milk, sour cream, and 1 cup of cheese; stir to combine.
- Place half the potato tots in baking dish, top with meat mixture, then remaining potato tops. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, or until the potato tots are cooked through and golden.
- If you love this casserole, you should try this delicious one!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 855
- Calories from Fat 476
- Total Fat 53g 81 %
- Saturated Fat 21g 105 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 45g 90 %
- Cholesterol 152mg 51 %
- Sodium 1,357mg 57 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.5g 26 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that