We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want to look like a seasoned cook, serve up these beefy pinwheels. Steak lovers will praise you, since the filling is so flavorful. Please let us know what your gang thinks. We love your feedback.
What You'll Need
- 5 thin slices beef top round (about 1/8-inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (7-ounce) container prepared pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (bottled or reconstituted dried)
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
What to Do
- Season the beef slices with the pepper then spread 1 tablespoon pesto sauce evenly over each slice. Sprinkle the sun-dried tomatoes over the pesto and top each with 2 slices of cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style and secure each with a toothpick.
- In a large soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the pinwheels and brown for 5 to 6 minutes, turning to brown on all sides. Reduce the heat to low.
- Add the cream and the remaining pesto sauce, stirring until well combined. Simmer for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the beef is tender. Remove the toothpicks, slice, and serve topped with the sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!