Steakhouse London Broil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you get the urge for a good steak, but without the steakhouse price tag, just make our recipe for Steakhouse London Broil. This tender-cooked steak is topped with buttery mushrooms, fresh herbs, and tasty steak seasoning, making it taste extraordinary.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds top round (London broil)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- With a sharp knife, score top round on both sides by making diagonal cuts about 1 inch apart and 1/4 inch deep. Evenly sprinkle both sides with steak seasoning.
- Cook meat on grill or under broiler 5 to 6 minutes per side for rare, or to desired doneness beyond that.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, melt butter; cook mushrooms 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender. Stir in garlic powder and parsley; mix well. Serve over thinly sliced meat.
Looking for the perfect go-along to this main entree? Try our recipe for Roasted Party Potatoes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.