We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We recommend eating this one right over your plate, 'cause this is one sandwich that's bound to get messy...and in a good way. Our Barbecue Joes are an update of the traditional Sloppy Joes you may have grown up with and boy are they good! (They're easy to make, too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split (see Notes)
What To Do:
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground meat and onion 6 to 8 minutes; drain off any excess fat.
- Add barbecue sauce and pepper; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in cheese, spoon over buns, and serve.
If you toast the hamburger buns, they should hold up better with this hearty topper.
- Serve these up with a side of our easy Baked Cheddar Fries, and you'll have a complete (and completely delicious!) meal! Just pop these in the oven first while you're getting the rest of your meal together.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!