We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cajun flavors are really popular all around the country, and they can be a hit in your home, too. I really mean in your back yard, 'cause this is a great grilling steak.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (2-pound) beef top sirloin steak
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the steak; mix well. Rub the seasoning mix on each side of the steak. Place the steak on a broiler pan or rimmed cookie sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Broil for 7 to 8 minutes per side for medium rare, or until desired doneness.
If you want some really delicious sandwiches, slice this thin and layer it on crusty rolls.