We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cajun flavors are really popular all around the country, and they can be a hit in your home, too. I really mean in your back yard, 'cause this is a great grilling steak.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (2-pound) beef top sirloin steak
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the steak; mix well. Rub the seasoning mix on each side of the steak. Place the steak on a broiler pan or rimmed cookie sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Broil for 7 to 8 minutes per side for medium rare, or until desired doneness.
If you want some really delicious sandwiches, slice this thin and layer it on crusty rolls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.