Coney Island Hot Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Feel like you experienced a visit to Coney Island, with its world-famous foods...without leaving home.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
What to Do
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat, stirring often, until beef is browned. Add remaining ingredients, except the buns.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until hot dogs are heated through.
- Serve hot dogs in buns, topped with sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.