Coney Island Hot Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Feel like you experienced a visit to Coney Island, with its world-famous foods...without leaving home.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
What to Do
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat, stirring often, until beef is browned. Add remaining ingredients, except the buns.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until hot dogs are heated through.
- Serve hot dogs in buns, topped with sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.