Double Onion Brisket
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a simple brisket recipe that only requires three ingredients, then you've come to the right page! Double Onion Brisket is a dinner that tastes like you were in the kitchen all day, but doesn't require all the effort.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4- to 6-pound) beef brisket
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans onion soup
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray; place brisket in pan fat-side up.
- Pour onion soup over brisket. Top with onions.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until meat is fork-tender. Slice across the grain and serve topped with sauce from pan.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!