Double Onion Brisket
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a simple brisket recipe that only requires three ingredients, then you've come to the right page! Double Onion Brisket is a dinner that tastes like you were in the kitchen all day, but doesn't require all the effort.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4- to 6-pound) beef brisket
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans onion soup
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray; place brisket in pan fat-side up.
- Pour onion soup over brisket. Top with onions.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until meat is fork-tender. Slice across the grain and serve topped with sauce from pan.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!