Double Onion Brisket
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a simple brisket recipe that only requires three ingredients, then you've come to the right page! Double Onion Brisket is a dinner that tastes like you were in the kitchen all day, but doesn't require all the effort.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4- to 6-pound) beef brisket
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans onion soup
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray; place brisket in pan fat-side up.
- Pour onion soup over brisket. Top with onions.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until meat is fork-tender. Slice across the grain and serve topped with sauce from pan.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!