Kung Pao Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get out your chopsticks and get ready to enjoy this easy recipe for Kung Pao Beef! Why call for take-out when we can create this classic Asian dish ourselves and save time and money?
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pounds flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup salted peanuts
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, cornstarch, crushed red pepper, and ginger. Add steak and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over high heat. Add steak mixture and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until steak is cooked through, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and scallions, and serve.
- To make this a complete restaurant-style meal, serve over steamed rice.
- Be sure to peruse our collection of top 10 favorite restaurant recipes!
- Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 386
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 5.9g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 38g 75 %
- Cholesterol 98mg 33 %
- Sodium 1,114mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.