Easy Cook Pot Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wait 'til your gang gets a whiff of this roast cooking in your slow cooker! This is one-step cooking at its finest, with the vegetables and gravy teaming perfectly with the eye of round roast and making any day a special day!
What You'll Need
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 medium-sized carrots, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3-pound) beef eye of the round roast, trimmed
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10-1/4-ounce) can beef gravy
- 1 1/2 teaspoons browning and seasoning sauce
What to Do
- Place potatoes, carrots, and onion in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Coat beef on all sides with flour mixture and place over vegetables. Place mushrooms over roast then pour gravy over the top. Cover and cook on low setting 7 to 8 hours.
- One hour before removing roast from slow cooker, remove cover and turn roast over; replace cover and continue cooking.
- When roast has finished cooking, remove it to a cutting board. Add browning and seasoning sauce to slow cooker and stir gently. Slice roast and serve with vegetables and sauce.
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
- If you're a fan of this recipe, then check out How to Cook with Your Slow Cooker, Plus 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!