Honky Tonk Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices white Cheddar cheese
- 4 sesame hamburger rolls, cut in half and toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 8 onion rings, baked according to package directions
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic; mix well and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, barbecue sauce, salt, and pepper; mix just until combined. Form mixture into 4 burgers.
- In a grill pan or skillet over medium heat, cook burgers 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until no pink remains. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook until melted.
- Spread garlic mayo on each bun, then layer with lettuce, burger, a slice of bacon, 2 onion rings, and top of bun. Serve immediately.
Wanna go all out and make some homemade fries? We've got a great recipe for Baked Sweet Potato Fries!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.