Honky Tonk Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices white Cheddar cheese
- 4 sesame hamburger rolls, cut in half and toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 8 onion rings, baked according to package directions
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic; mix well and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, barbecue sauce, salt, and pepper; mix just until combined. Form mixture into 4 burgers.
- In a grill pan or skillet over medium heat, cook burgers 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until no pink remains. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook until melted.
- Spread garlic mayo on each bun, then layer with lettuce, burger, a slice of bacon, 2 onion rings, and top of bun. Serve immediately.
Wanna go all out and make some homemade fries? We've got a great recipe for Baked Sweet Potato Fries!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.