Muffin Tin Meat Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever thought about making one of your family's favorite dinners in a muffin tin? Well, it's time to give it a try! Our recipe for Muffin Tin Meat Loaves is more than just easy and convenient, it's a dinnertime must-have!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except ketchup, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Place about 1/3 cup of beef mixture into each of 12 medium muffin cups, pressing lightly; spread ketchup evenly over tops.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
If you want, you can use yellow squash in place of the zucchini...or some of both!
- Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 155
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 425mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.