Mac & Cheese Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen macaroni and cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Lettuce for garnish
- Pickle chips for garnish
- 4 strips bacon, cooked until crispy, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat a grill or a grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine beef, steak sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form meat mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions, set aside. Meanwhile, cook burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until desired doneness, turning halfway through.
- Place lettuce on rolls, top with burgers, macaroni and cheese, pickles and bacon. Serve immediately.
- If you are cooking the burgers on the grill, you can put the macaroni and cheese in either an aluminum pan or cast iron skillet and keep it warm right near the burgers!
- A meal in itself! All ya need is dessert, and here's one we thought you'd like: our Mixed Berry Bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.