Texas T bones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
T-bone steaks made Texas style....This sure is one meal that'll bring 'em running when they hear that dinner bell!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse (kosher) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 beef T-bone steaks (1 pound each), 1 inch thick
What to Do
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except steaks; mix well. Place steaks on a broiler pan and brush half of seasoning mixture over tops.
- Broil steaks 5 to 6 minutes, then remove them from broiler, turn over, and brush with remaining seasoning mixture. Return to broiler and broil an additional 5 to 6 minutes for medium, or to desired doneness.
These are even better made on the grill. Prepare the steaks the same as above, turning halfway through the grilling and brushing with the remaining seasoning mixture.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!