Apple Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We gave your favorite easy cinnamon roll recipe a whole new fall taste by adding in a couple of fresh apples. Our Apple Cinnamon Rolls make are such a treat, especially when alongside a glass of warm apple cider.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 large apples (Granny Smith or any other firm, tart apple), peeled, cored, and each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice or water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar together; set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Cut each in half lengthwise to make 16 triangular strips. Place an apple wedge on wide end of each strip; roll up.
- Arrange rolls in a 9- x13-inch glass baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Pour orange juice or water into baking dish, but not over rolls.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown and apple wedges are tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.