Apple Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We gave your favorite easy cinnamon roll recipe a whole new fall taste by adding in a couple of fresh apples. Our Apple Cinnamon Rolls make are such a treat, especially when alongside a glass of warm apple cider.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 large apples (Granny Smith or any other firm, tart apple), peeled, cored, and each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice or water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar together; set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Cut each in half lengthwise to make 16 triangular strips. Place an apple wedge on wide end of each strip; roll up.
- Arrange rolls in a 9- x13-inch baking dish or rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Pour orange juice or water into baking dish, but not over rolls.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown and apple wedges are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.