Apple Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We gave your favorite easy cinnamon roll recipe a whole new fall taste by adding in a couple of fresh apples. Our Apple Cinnamon Rolls make are such a treat, especially when alongside a glass of warm apple cider.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 large apples (Granny Smith or any other firm, tart apple), peeled, cored, and each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice or water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar together; set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Cut each in half lengthwise to make 16 triangular strips. Place an apple wedge on wide end of each strip; roll up.
- Arrange rolls in a 9- x13-inch glass baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Pour orange juice or water into baking dish, but not over rolls.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown and apple wedges are tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!