Apple Cinnamon Finger Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Platter up our Apple Cinnamon Finger Sandwiches with two or three other kinds of finger sandwiches, and let the party begin! Don't you just love parties?!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup apple butter
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, apple butter, mayonnaise, and cinnamon; mix until smooth.
- Spread equal amounts of the mixture evenly over the bread slices.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Makes 4 dozen finger sandwiches.
For a touch of sweetness, sprinkle the tops of the squares with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar just before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 40
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 5.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 20mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.6g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.