Caramel Apple Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This pull-apart monkey bread dessert is perfect for the fall, when the whole gang is craving a taste of those caramel apples that seem to be everywhere. Our sticky-sweet Caramel Apple Monkey Bread will more than satisfy!
What You'll Need:
- 3 apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 stick butter, melted, plus 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans refrigerated homestyle biscuits
- 1 cup light brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and the lemon juice.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter; saute apples 5 to 7 minutes, or until apples are soft and liquid has evaporated. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and place in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and remaining cinnamon. Pour the melted butter over biscuits, sprinkle with brown sugar mixture, and toss gently until evenly coated. Add apple mixture to biscuits and stir just until combined; place in bundt pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden and dough is cooked in center. Cool 5 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 387
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 5.3g 11 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 840mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!