Buttery Italian Breadsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Italy may be far away in mileage but the taste will be right in your kitchen with these Buttery Italian Breadsticks. Make them and find out for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spaghetti sauce (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each breadstick in half crosswise; place on a large baking sheet. Brush generously with butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes; sprinkle with cheese, and bake 3 to 5 additional minutes or until cheese melts and breadsticks are golden. Serve with spaghetti sauce for dipping, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe is a copycat version of a popular candy bar that's full of crispy, peanut buttery goodness. Our Whatdoyoucallem Bars deliver that same combination of ooey-gooey, chocolate, and peanut butter yumminess that you love, in a homemade form!