Easy Mayo Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 1 dozen rolls
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Make moist, throw-together bread rolls in just minutes with this three-ingredient recipe for Easy Mayo Rolls. They're so good, you'll want to load up your bread basket with lots of 'em!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm, or allow to cool slightly, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- It's easy to have fresh rolls in no time with just three ingredients. Most of us keep milk and mayonnaise on hand, but you've gotta be sure to have self-rising flour on hand, too, so you can make these anytime.
- You'll wanna have these on hand to use for sopping up all the goodness in our Chunky Vegetable and Beef Chili!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.