Lemon Swirled Gingerbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lemon curd sure does brighten up the flavors in this recipe for Lemon Swirled Gingerbread. Creamy, tangy, and full of holiday flavor, this shortcut gingerbread dessert recipe is going to become one of your new favorites!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1 (10-ounce) package gingerbread mix
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
What to Do
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric beater until smooth. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating well. Add egg, beating just until blended. Fold in lemon curd.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare gingerbread batter according to package directions. Pour half of batter into a greased 8-inch square pan. Dollop lemon mixture over batter; pour remaining batter over lemon mixture. Swirl a knife through batter, touching bottom of pan and swirling to bring some lemon mixture to top of cake. Bake 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Sift powdered sugar over cake.
You can find already prepared lemon curd in the jams and jellies section of most supermarkets.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!