One-Pan Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Direct from Hawaii, our One-Pan Banana Bread is a yummy banana-nut bread made in just one pan!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 4 medium-sized bananas)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease bottom of a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Place all ingredients in prepared pan and stir with a fork until moistened; beat vigorously for 1 minute.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes. Run a knife or metal spatula around sides of loaf, pressing gently to loosen, and remove loaf from pan. Cool slightly before slicing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.