Parsley Garlic Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Versatile frozen bread dough is the perfect holiday helper in our kitchen. You'll feel like a fancy baker when you make our Parsley Garlic Rolls, that look like colorful, edible pinwheels. Imagine them next to your Thanksgiving turkey or Christmas ham!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
What To Do:
Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, parsley, garlic, and salt; mix well.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the bread dough into a 12-inch square. Spread the parsley mixture over the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border on the top and bottom edges. Roll dough tightly, jellyroll fashion, starting at the bottom edge. Pinch to seal the edge. Cut the roll of dough into 1-inch-wide slices. Place each slice flat-side down into a cup of the muffin pan.
Cover and let rise in a warm place 1 hour, or until doubled in size. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake the rolls 9 to 11 minutes, or until golden. Remove from pan and serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Between the freshness of the lemon, the snap of the asparagus, and the richness from the butter, it's hard to say what you'll love best about our Lemon Chive Asparagus. This healthy and elegant side dish is a must-make - especially in the spring!
- Apple & Spice Pull-Apart Bread
- Food Court Cinnamon Buns
- 15 Easy Biscuit Recipes and Homemade Roll Recipes
- Hawaiian Pineapple Banana Bread
- How to Make Homemade Bread: 16 Easy Bread Recipes
- Old Time Cornbread Muffins
- Cloud Bread
- Old Fashioned Buttermilk Biscuits
- Cauliflower Flatbread
- Shortcut Amish Friendship Bread