Lemon Blueberry Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh blueberries meet bright lemon flavors in this recipe for Lemon Blueberry Monkey Bread. This monkey bread makes a great dessert for breakfast recipe or a summer potluck dessert. They'll love pulling this tasty monkey bread apart!
What You'll Need
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Add butter, granulated sugar, and lemon zest and toss gently until evenly coated. Add blueberries and mix well. Evenly place biscuit mixture in Bundt pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown and dough is cooked in center. Cool 10 to 15 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle over monkey bread and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 497
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 8.8g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 6.4g 13 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 1,001mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 71g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.