Quick Sticky Bun Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quick Sticky Bun Muffins are the answer to what you're gonna have with your coffee or milk, or with last-minute company or anyone you want to share a 15-minute fresh, homestyle party!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 English muffins, split
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Melt butter in an 8-inch round cake pan.
- Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, nuts, raisins, and cinnamon. Arrange English muffin halves cut-side down on top of syrup mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until bubbly. Immediately invert muffins onto a serving dish, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!