Quick Sticky Bun Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quick Sticky Bun Muffins are the answer to what you're gonna have with your coffee or milk, or with last-minute company or anyone you want to share a 15-minute fresh, homestyle party!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 English muffins, split
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Melt butter in an 8-inch round cake pan.
- Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, nuts, raisins, and cinnamon. Arrange English muffin halves cut-side down on top of syrup mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until bubbly. Immediately invert muffins onto a serving dish, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).