White Chocolate Macadamia Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
White chocolate was made for this recipe! Yummy and worthy of finishing every last bite, your tummy will thank you for making and enjoying these muffins!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar; stir in chocolate and nuts. Make a well in center of mixture.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour into well of biscuit mix mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin, filling each cup two-thirds full. Bake 11 to 12 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from muffin tin immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.