Pineapple Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 loaves
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
The secret to this moist banana bread is in the combination of very ripe bananas and crushed pineapple. In fact, bananas and pineapple are used in many tropical treats. So, make this Pineapple Banana Bread whenever you're craving a slice of tropical deliciousness.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups mashed very ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 2 (8- x 4-inch) loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, and add oil, bananas, vanilla, and pineapple; mix well. Add banana mixture to dry ingredients and stir until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon into pans.
- Bake 1- to 1-1/2 hours, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack then remove from pans to cool completely.
Like the loaf pan we've baked our pineapple bread in? Click here to order your own!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.