Pumpkin Spice Blondie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just because they're little doesn't mean they're small in flavor! Our Pumpkin Spice Blondie Bites are the recipe that'll make your fall season that much better! Sweet bits of cinnamon baking chips give these little muffins a burst of seasonal flavor that we can't get enough of!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup cinnamon baking chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, butter, vanilla, salt, and egg; mix well. Add flour and pumpkin pie spice; mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in cinnamon chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling about 3/4 of the way full. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Just a Suggestion:
- Just so you know, these Pumpkin Spice Blondie Bites also taste great with chocolate chips or butterscotch chips!
- For more fun with pumpkin, try our collection of Perfect Pumpkin Recipes; don' miss our Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake!
- That muffin tin will come in handy for these Apple Cider Donut "Holes" and our Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.