We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 2 dozen brownies
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
We've heard that some folks keep their recipe for Butterscotch Brownies a secret from everyone but family. Well, we'll share ours!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 (4-ounce) packages cook and serve butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until very thick. Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Place pan on a wire rack to cool slightly then cut into bars.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!