Chocolate Butterscotch Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 16 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Watch...but you'd better be quick, 'cause these Chocolate Butterscotch Brownies disappear like hotcakes. You just might want to whip up a double batch!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) package (2 cups) butterscotch chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add sugar, oil, and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add flour mixture, mixing well. Stir in butterscotch chips then pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until done. Cool, then cut into squares.