Chocolate Butterscotch Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 16 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Watch...but you'd better be quick, 'cause these Chocolate Butterscotch Brownies disappear like hotcakes. You just might want to whip up a double batch!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) package (2 cups) butterscotch chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add sugar, oil, and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add flour mixture, mixing well. Stir in butterscotch chips then pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until done. Cool, then cut into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!