Cream Cheese Marbled Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab your favorite brownie mix and get ready to make some amazingly delicious brownies with our recipe for Cream Cheese Marbled Brownies. The secret to their deliciousness is in the marbled cream cheese topping!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19-ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Mix brownie mix according to package directions. Pour mixture into baking dish and set aside.
- Place cream cheese in a bowl. With an electric mixer, beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing just until combined. Slowly add in heavy cream. Then add sugar, vanilla, and salt. Beat on medium speed for three minutes, or until thoroughly combined.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture. Using a knife, cut through the batter to make a marbled effect.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few crumbs. Place on wire rack to cool.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 374
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 9.9g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 79mg 26 %
- Sodium 286mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.