Ice Cream Brownie Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a way to make a couple of everyday desserts into one very special dessert - great for a special day (or for making any day special!).
What You'll Need
- 1 package (21-1/2 ounces) brownie mix
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- About 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
What to Do
- Prepare the brownies according to the package directions, folding the toffee bits into the batter, and bake in a greased 9" X 13" baking pan. Underbake the brownies slightly (for a chewier consistency) and cool thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, line a round bowl (about 2-1/2 quarts) with plastic wrap. Place about 2/3 of the brownies into the bowl in big chunks; press the brownies together, molding them to the bowl, up to about an inch from the top of the bowl. Spoon the vanilla ice cream into the bowl, and press it firmly over the brownie crust, completely covering it. Place the remaining brownies over the top and press firmly into the ice cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- To serve: Remove the top layer of plastic wrap, invert the bowl onto a serving platter, and thaw for about 10 minutes. Then wrap the bowl with a warm dish towel and let stand for a few minutes more. Remove the bowl, then the remaining plastic wrap. Cover the top with whipped cream.
How 'bout topping it with chocolate sprinkles or more toffee bits?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 426
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 271mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 65g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.