The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
Peanut Butter Blonde Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen brownies
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Raise your hand if you're a fan of peanut butter cups. Us too! We've created an extra special recipe just for you peanut butter fans, and it involves one of our favorite late-night desserts: brownies. Its rich, decadent flavor will even complement a nice big scoop of vanilla ice cream if you're feeling adventurous!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (11-ounce) package peanut butter and chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Heat sugar and butter together in a large saucepan over medium heat until butter melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Add flour, stirring just until combined. Stir in chips, pecans, and vanilla. Pour into a greased 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 28 minutes. Immediately press miniature peanut butter cups into brownies at even intervals. Cool in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars, with a peanut butter cup in center of each brownie.
Be sure to cut the brownies so that each bar has a peanut butter cup in the center. You don't want to miss the taste of that peanutty cup enveloped within each peanut butter-chocolate chip brownie!
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.