Peanut Butter Blonde Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen brownies
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Raise your hand if you're a fan of peanut butter cups. Us too! We've created an extra special recipe just for you peanut butter fans, and it involves one of our favorite late-night desserts: brownies. Its rich, decadent flavor will even complement a nice big scoop of vanilla ice cream if you're feeling adventurous!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (11-ounce) package peanut butter and chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Heat sugar and butter together in a large saucepan over medium heat until butter melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Add flour, stirring just until combined. Stir in chips, pecans, and vanilla. Pour into a greased 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 28 minutes. Immediately press miniature peanut butter cups into brownies at even intervals. Cool in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars, with a peanut butter cup in center of each brownie.
Be sure to cut the brownies so that each bar has a peanut butter cup in the center. You don't want to miss the taste of that peanutty cup enveloped within each peanut butter-chocolate chip brownie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that