Peanut Butter Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 28 Min
Peanut butter is more than just a sandwich spread?i, t's a dessert staple and the "Eighth Deadly Sin!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) package chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare brownies according to package directions, stirring in peanuts and chocolate chips. Spread brownie mixture into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake 28 minutes or until brownies pull away from sides of pan; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, beat butter and peanut butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Add powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Spread frosting over cooled brownies. Cut into squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 2,867
- Calories from Fat 1,038
- Total Fat 115g 177 %
- Saturated Fat 45g 226 %
- Trans Fat 1.2g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 81mg 27 %
- Sodium 1,244mg 52 %
- Total Carbohydrates 432g 144 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.3g 29 %
- Sugars 329g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!