Pretzel-Crusted Hazelnut Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Pretzel-Crusted Hazelnut Brownies are so rich and yummy! The sweet hazelnut-chocolate spread pairs so nicely with the salty pretzel crust. It's a super easy brownie, you'll be glad you tried!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups pretzels
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 stick butter, melted
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup hazelnut-chocolate spread (like Nutella)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- To make the crust, place pretzels in a food processor and pulse until coarsely crushed. Add brown sugar and melted butter; pulsing until combined. Press pretzel mixture firmly into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until edges are golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, cream softened butter and granulated sugar together. Add eggs and blend well. Add vanilla, salt, and hazelnut-chocolate spread; mix until combined. Add cocoa and flour; mix until combined but don't overbeat. Pour over pretzel crust.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 172
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 3.1g 6 %
- Cholesterol 27mg 9 %
- Sodium 274mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.