Pretzel-Crusted Hazelnut Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Pretzel-Crusted Hazelnut Brownies are so rich and yummy! The sweet hazelnut-chocolate spread pairs so nicely with the salty pretzel crust. It's a super easy brownie, you'll be glad you tried!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups pretzels
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 stick butter, melted
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup hazelnut-chocolate spread (like Nutella)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- To make the crust, place pretzels in a food processor and pulse until coarsely crushed. Add brown sugar and melted butter; pulsing until combined. Press pretzel mixture firmly into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until edges are golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, cream softened butter and granulated sugar together. Add eggs and blend well. Add vanilla, salt, and hazelnut-chocolate spread; mix until combined. Add cocoa and flour; mix until combined but don't overbeat. Pour over pretzel crust.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!