We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 to 15 squares
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
By using prepared brownie mix, applesauce, and egg whites, you get to lighten up the calories while lightening up your work, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21 to 23 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup plus 1 teaspoon applesauce, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking or old- fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, 1/2 cup applesauce, water, and egg whites; stir with a spoon until thoroughly mixed. Pour into a prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 teaspoon applesauce, oats, and brown sugar; mix with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over brownie batter and bake 25 to 28 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!