The Brownie Sin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 to 10
- CHILL TIME
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Everyone loves a good brownie, and this recipe is so decadently sweet, it's almost a sin!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21 to 24 oz.) fudge brownie mix
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (3.4-ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9-inch round later cake pans. Line with wax paper, extending up sides of pans; grease wax paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies, then pour mixture into prepared pans. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top springs back when touched; cool.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and water in a large bowl; beat in pudding mix. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place 1 brownie layer on a serving plate. Top with half the pudding mixture then half of the strawberries. Repeat. Keep refrigerated.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 563
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.5g 17 %
- Cholesterol 27mg 9 %
- Sodium 332mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 97g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 72g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!