The Brownie Sin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 to 10
- CHILL TIME
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Everyone loves a good brownie, and this recipe is so decadently sweet, it's almost a sin!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21 to 24 oz.) fudge brownie mix
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (3.4-ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9-inch round later cake pans. Line with wax paper, extending up sides of pans; grease wax paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies, then pour mixture into prepared pans. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top springs back when touched; cool.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and water in a large bowl; beat in pudding mix. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place 1 brownie layer on a serving plate. Top with half the pudding mixture then half of the strawberries. Repeat. Keep refrigerated.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.