Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake
Make a delicious pineapple sheet cake topped with cream cheese icing and toasted coconut!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"
We don't think there's anything more summery than a traditional pineapple sheet cake with cream cheese icing because it's sweet, smooth, and easy to make. That means more time for playing out in the sun. Plus, with the addition of toasted coconut, close your eyes, and you will think you are on vacation. Simply watch the video and follow the directions below.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted shredded coconut
Pineapple Sheet Cake Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, beat sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla until fluffy. Add pineapple with juice, flour, baking soda, and salt; beat until well combined. Pour evenly into baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- To make the frosting, in a medium bowl, combine marshmallow creme, cream cheese, and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Spread over cake and sprinkle with coconut.
WAIT! Can't get enough of yummy, sweet, refreshing pineapple?? Us, either! Take your taste buds on a trip to a tropical paradise with our amazing and easy pineapple dessert recipes. Check out our collection of 20 Pineapple Dessert Recipes
- To toast the shredded coconut, spread it on a rimmed baking sheet and bake it in a preheated 350 degree oven for 3 to 5 minutes, or until golden. Be sure to watch it carefully, so it doesn't burn!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 316
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.2g 6 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 168mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)