Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This no-bake blueberry cake recipe will soon become one of your favorites. It's perfect for the summertime, or anytime really, 'cause it's made with easy ingredients that you can find year-round. Take this Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake to your next potluck and you'll be a star!
What You'll Need
- 8 vanilla cream-filled snack cakes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
What to Do
- Slice cakes in half lengthwise; place in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric beater until smooth, about 1 minute. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping; spread mixture over cakes. Spoon pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Spread with remaining container of whipped topping. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Substitute cherry pie filling for blueberry for a different flavored dessert. And a sprinkling of chopped nuts on top gives this version a nice rich crunch.
This blueberry cake recipe is so easy and tasty! For more recipes like this one check out our collection, Bountiful Blueberries: Our Best Blueberry Dessert Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.