Coffee Cake for One
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you like a little coffee cake with your morning cup of joe? If you do, then you're going to love our Coffee Cake for One! Plus, this recipe is personal-sized, which means you enjoy it all without having to share. (If they want one too, then you only need another minute!)
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons melted butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat an 8-ounce microwaveable mug with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon butter; mix well.
- In another small bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in remaining butter, the water, and vanilla.
- Spoon half the batter into the mug and sprinkle with half the nut mixture. Repeat with remaining batter and nut mixture.
- Microwave 60 to 70 seconds, or until set in center. Let cool 4 to 5 minutes, then serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.