Coffee Cake for One
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you like a little coffee cake with your morning cup of joe? If you do, then you're going to love our Coffee Cake for One! Plus, this recipe is personal-sized, which means you enjoy it all without having to share. (If they want one too, then you only need another minute!)
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons melted butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat an 8-ounce microwaveable mug with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon butter; mix well.
- In another small bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in remaining butter, the water, and vanilla.
- Spoon half the batter into the mug and sprinkle with half the nut mixture. Repeat with remaining batter and nut mixture.
- Microwave 60 to 70 seconds, or until set in center. Let cool 4 to 5 minutes, then serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 324
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 471mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!