Coffee Cake for One
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you like a little coffee cake with your morning cup of joe? If you do, then you're going to love our Coffee Cake for One! Plus, this recipe is personal-sized, which means you enjoy it all without having to share. (If they want one too, then you only need another minute!)
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons melted butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat an 8-ounce microwaveable mug with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon butter; mix well.
- In another small bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in remaining butter, the water, and vanilla.
- Spoon half the batter into the mug and sprinkle with half the nut mixture. Repeat with remaining batter and nut mixture.
- Microwave 60 to 70 seconds, or until set in center. Let cool 4 to 5 minutes, then serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 324
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 471mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!