We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The popular mojito, a rum drink, gets its zing from fresh mint leaves. Mix these up and add zing to your next adult party.
What You'll Need
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 lime, cut into 3 wedges
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 3/4 cup ice
What to Do
- Place mint leaves in a tall glass. Add sugar and lime wedges. Muddle well with a wooden spoon or a muddler (see Note).
- Add remaining ingredients then stir well and serve immediately.
- Muddling means to mash the ingredients together. Muddlers are available at most kitchenware stores, but a wooden spoon works fine. If you'd like, garnish with an additional sprig of mint and/or a lime slice.
- For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.