We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The popular mojito, a rum drink, gets its zing from fresh mint leaves. Mix these up and add zing to your next adult party.
What You'll Need
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 lime, cut into 3 wedges
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 3/4 cup ice
What to Do
- Place mint leaves in a tall glass. Add sugar and lime wedges. Muddle well with a wooden spoon or a muddler (see Note).
- Add remaining ingredients then stir well and serve immediately.
- Muddling means to mash the ingredients together. Muddlers are available at most kitchenware stores, but a wooden spoon works fine. If you'd like, garnish with an additional sprig of mint and/or a lime slice.
- For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .