Easy Pumpkin Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love pumpkin everything in the fall, but we don't always have time to bake a pumpkin cake from scratch. Thankfully, our recipe for Easy Pumpkin Cake comes together in no time thanks to some shortcuts, like cake mix and canned pumpkin. It tastes so good, no one'll even know!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, and water until well mixed. Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake about 15 minutes, then invert onto wire rack to finish cooling.
- In a medium bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until smooth, then drizzle over cake.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 275
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 37mg 12 %
- Sodium 423mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.