Dad's Favorite Shirt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dads wear a lot of shirts, but there's always one that he likes the best. Let him know how great he looks by making him a Dad's Favorite Shirt Cake! You can use his favorite candy and colors to make it an even tastier look-alike!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) jar chocolate hazelnut spread, divided
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to package directionss
- 6 fun-size chocolate candy bars
- 1/2 (16-ounce) can vanilla frosting
- Assorted candy-coated chocolate candies for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Stir 1/2 cup hazelnut spread into prepared batter; pour into baking dish.
- Bake according to package directions; let cool completely.
- Spread remaining chocolate hazelnut spread over cake. Decorate cake with candies according to photo. Pipe the vanilla frosting for the tie.
- To make it extra special for Dad, go ahead and use his favorite candy, frosting, and decorating gel color!
- To pipe the frosting, place it in a resealable plastic bag, snip off one corner of the bag, and squeeze gently to create the shape of a tie.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.