We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to be a millionaire to feel like a million bucks when you serve this decadent recipe for Milliionaire's Cake. It's got layer upon layer of creamy goodness that willl be the hit of dessert time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained, with 6 pieces reserved for garnish
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 (8-inch) round cake pans with cooking spray. Stir oranges into prepared batter. Evenly divide batter between cake pans.
- Bake 32 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool; remove from pans. Cut each cake horizontally in half, creating 4 layers; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and pudding. Stir in crushed pineapple and whipped topping.
- Place one cake layer on platter and spread with one-quarter of pudding mixture. Repeat with remaining layers. Decorate with reserved orange pieces and sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- Want more cake? You're gonna love our Chocolate Raspberry Cake, our Bee Sting Cake, or Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake.
- For more pineapple goodness, try our Pineapple Freezer Cake or our Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie!
- Try some more layer cakes! Make our Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Cake, our Sky High German Chocolate Cake, or our Italian Cream Cake.