Hokey Pokey Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Put your spoon in, take your spoon out, fill the cake with pudding, and serve it all about! Hokey Pokey Cake is fun and sure to create smiles all around.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 2 (4-serving) packages instant pistachio pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 1/2 cups milk
What to Do
- Bake cake batter according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch cake. Remove cake from oven and while still warm, poke holes throughout cake at 1-inch intervals with the handle of a wooden spoon; set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, mix pudding mix, sugar, and milk until thoroughly combined. (Mixture should be loose; do not over beat.) Before mixture thickens, pour half evenly over warm cake, making sure it falls into holes.
- Chill remaining pudding about 10 minutes, allowing it to thicken slightly, then spoon over top of cake. Chill at least 2 hours then serve, or cover until ready to serve.
Although Hokey Pokey Cake can be made with a variety of different-flavored cake and pudding mixes, the chocolate-pistachio version not only tastes great, but looks great, too.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!