Jingle Bell Torte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Amaze your guests for the holidays with your pastry baking skills by using our easy shortcut tricks to making a sparkling and decadent Jingle Bell Torte. It starts with a cake mix and will end with memory-making raves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (10-ounce) jar red maraschino cherries, well drained and chopped, with 1/4 cup juice reserved
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) jar green maraschino cherries, well drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans, with 2 tablespoons reserved for garnish
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 (8-inch) round baking pans with cooking spray.
2. Stir reserved cherry juice into chocolate cake batter. Pour into prepared cake pans.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely. When cool, slice cakes horizontally in half, making 4 layers.
4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in whipped topping, red and green cherries, and pecans.
5. Place 1 cake layer on platter and evenly spread one-quarter of cream cheese mixture on top. Repeat with remaining cake layers and finish with cream cheese mixture on top. Sprinkle with reserved pecans.
6. In a small microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate chips in microwave 1 minute, stirring until smooth; add 10 seconds, if necessary. Drizzle melted chocolate on cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!