Mini Monster Cheesecakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 miniature cheesecakes
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
This festive orange 'n' black mini cheesecake recipe is a spooktastic way to celebrate Halloween! Your own little monsters will surely enjoy these creamy treats.
What You'll Need:
- 24 orange cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (see Note)
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line 24 regular-sized muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a cookie in bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until creamy. Slowly add sweetened condensed milk then the eggs until thoroughly mixed. Spoon batter into baking cups until almost full.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until set. Cool completely then refrigerate until ready to serve.
Orange cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies can only be found in stores in the fall, around Halloween.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!