No-Bake Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to preheat your oven. Our No-Bake Chocolate Cake only requires a freezer. With a hint of hazelnut in every bite, this dessert is a perfect way to welcome the warmer weather.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 14 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1 (13-ounce) jar chocolate hazelnut spread (like Nutella)
What To Do:
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, overlapping sides of pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 container whipped topping, and confectioners' sugar until smooth; set aside.
- Break graham crackers into sections and gently spread hazelnut topping on one side. Place a single layer in pan, breaking as necessary to fit pan. Spread whipped topping mixture evenly over hazelnut and repeat 5 more times with remaining graham crackers and ending with whipped topping mixture. Cover with overlapping plastic wrap and freeze at least 4 to 6 hours.
- Invert cake onto platter and remove plastic wrap. Frost entire loaf with remaining container whipped topping. Refreeze 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Let sit out 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Want another "no bake" option? Try our Banana Pudding Freezer Cake for another delicious treat!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!