We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The South is certainly known for many things, and pecans are near the top of that list. Toss a generous dose of them into this Pecan Cake and you'll know why this is one of our best Bundt recipes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup crushed cinnamon-flavored graham crackers (see Option)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Gradually add brown sugar, beating well. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add flour, cracker crumbs, and orange juice; beat at low speed until blended. Stir in 1 cup chopped pecans then pour batter into pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Cake will not rise to top of pan.) Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes; remove cake from pan, and let cool completely on wire rack.
- In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over cooled cake, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecan halves.
Cinnamon-flavored graham crackers enrich this cake with homespun flavor, but don't worry if you don't have the cinnamon variety; just use the plain ones and stir 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon in with the flour.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 484
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 55 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 5.8g 12 %
- Cholesterol 87mg 29 %
- Sodium 195mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!