We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The South is certainly known for many things, and pecans are near the top of that list. Toss a generous dose of them into this Pecan Cake and you'll know why this is one of our best Bundt recipes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup crushed cinnamon-flavored graham crackers (see Option)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Gradually add brown sugar, beating well. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add flour, cracker crumbs, and orange juice; beat at low speed until blended. Stir in 1 cup chopped pecans then pour batter into pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Cake will not rise to top of pan.) Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes; remove cake from pan, and let cool completely on wire rack.
- In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over cooled cake, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecan halves.
Cinnamon-flavored graham crackers enrich this cake with homespun flavor, but don't worry if you don't have the cinnamon variety; just use the plain ones and stir 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon in with the flour.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!